Avast products are found to be the best security software to provide a real and effective protection to gadgets like PC, laptops, tablets, Androids. Avast Cleanup Premium is also one the best optimization tool developed to scan device to identify the issue which might be taking up space or interfering with the performance of your device and also let you select which issues are to be removed and which are to be fixed. Avast Support would like to inform you that using this tool, scan and resolve slow speed of your device, fix storage and security issues. It is a paid product and needs a separate paid license to access. Avast Support
- Download Avast Cleanup Premium from the official webpage.
- Run the downloaded setup file and in the appeared User Account Control dialog click Yes.
- Choose the language you wish to use for accessing this tool and then hit the OK button.
- Review the location of the file and hit the next button.
- Here select Install.
- Complete the installation by pressing Finish button.
The Cleanup Premium interface opens when the program is successfully installed. Provide the activation when prompted, the activation code is sent to email address you use while purchasing the program.
Now you need to activate the installed program, perform the following steps to activate it:
- Open the order confirmation email you received.
- Scroll down to the Installation Steps section of the message and copy the activation code mentioned in the email.
- On your desktop double-click the Avast Cleanup Premium to open the program.
- On the appeared Cleanup Premium interface enter that activation code into given box.
- Hit OK.
Go to Settings > Subscription to review your Cleanup premium subscription details.
We hope you have successfully installed and activated the software, if any issue persists, you can get help from the expert team. Avast scores well in testing independent security software labs; it monitors your browsing and social networking apps to detect and scan for any harmful elements. You get the best malware protection when you are using this, of course, you might face some problems while accessing its products but these issues can be resolved as soon as you contact Avast support number Whenever you feel it is not detecting threats or removing them correctly, make a call and get instant help from our agents.
We are living in a world where there is uncertainty everywhere. Though we are living a luxurious life but all these luxury goes aside when we encounter some vulnerability in our systems. Today, all these systems that we are using is basically the collection of machinery and tools that help us in achieving our work target but when we encounter some glitch in its functioning then all our work gets jolted. To prevent any such thing in our system or particularly our computer we install best of utility software’s. And an antivirus is one such software. When we talk about antivirus, only one name comes to our mind and that name is Avast.
It is there in the market for a long time and since it’s starting, it has maintained its mark. Today also, you can rely on its services without any doubt. With the help of Avast Support Australia, you can ask any question related to your product to a team of expert. They are trained to provide the answer to any query raised by any customer.
RSA, Ingram Cloud Summit, ITEX, Managed Services & Hosting Summit and more: Please join us.
Our Avast Business team is heading back on the road to meet channel partners and business customers at several outstanding industry events this month and next. From the RSA 2018 conference in San Francisco to Managed Services & Hosting Summit in Amsterdam, we want to see you.
Join us at these events and find out how partners are using our Avast Business product portfolio to deliver proactive security programs that win new business, increase recurring revenue, and build strong relationships. We’ll also discuss how to make managed security a core part of your services portfolio – as well as ways to build a strategic sales program around this.
Here are a few speaking sessions you won’t want to miss:
- RSA, April 19 @ 11:30 a.m. PST, South Briefing Center: Strength in Numbers: Using Data to Facilitate Security Conversations with Your Customers
We’ll discuss how security assessment can provide fast, quantifiable data that helps you have productive security conversations with clients.
- Ingram Cloud Summit U.S.: What Your Company and Employees Need to Know about Cybersecurity
This panel of security experts will talk about current cybersecurity developments and applications, new security concerns, how to identify weaknesses in your systems, and how to put a solid best-practices security strategy in place.
- ITEX Imaging & Technology Education Exposition, May 16 @ 9 a.m. PST, Room 105: Own IT Security and Own the Office – How to Build Trusted Networks
This session will look at trends in attacks and the projected cybersecurity skills shortage this year. We’ll share how to put a comprehensive multi-part defense in place and how to build trusted networks to differentiate your business and drive new revenue streams through managed security services and value-based reporting.